Frequently Asked Questions
- What surfaces will BEYOND PAINT ® adhere to?
- My surface is MDF. Any particular prep?
- My surface is bleeding through. What can I do?
- Should I use a topcoat over my BEYOND PAINT ® surfaces?
- My surface is slick, do I need to sand first?
- Can I use BEYOND PAINT ® for a tub, sink or fireplace?
- Can I use Beyond Paint over a Waxed surface?
- Can I use Beyond Paint ® over caulk?
- Can you paint on leather?
- My piece has been previously painted. Can I still use Beyond Paint?
- Is your paint durable enough to paint a tile floor?
- Can I paint bathroom tile?
- How do I clean my new BEYOND PAINT ® surface?
- How can I be sure my project is going to turn out the way I want to?
Customizing your Beyond Paint ®
Multi-Purpose Sealer / Topcoats
- Should I use a topcoat over my Beyond Paint surfaces?
- What If I’m using Beyond Paint on a heavily used surface?
- Can a piece of furniture finished with Beyond Paint be used outdoors?
- What Topcoat do you recommend?
- How many coats of BEYOND PAINT Multi-purpose sealer do I need?
- Can I use Beyond Paint Multi-purpose sealer over any paint?
- What If I want a glossy finish?
- What is the proper technique for applying the sealer?
- I just applied Beyond Paint Multi-Purpose Sealer and now my surface is cloudy. What can I do?
- Can you wax over Beyond Paint?